Coconut cream pudding and lemon-lime soda are baked in a yellow cake and topped with a cooked pineapple sauce.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan. In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a well in the center and pour in 4 eggs, oil and...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 50 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 10 fluid ounces lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour