Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken Quesadillas recipe from Ree Drummond
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a skillet over high heat. Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper and taco seasoning. Add the chicken to the skillet...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons taco or Cajun seasoning mix
- 1 large onion, cut in half and then into slices
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 12 tablespoons butter, for frying
- 12 large flour tortillas
- 2 1/2 cups grated cheese (Monterey Jack is the best)
- Pico de Gallo, for serving, recipe follows
- 12 Roma tomatoes (slightly under ripe is fine)
- 3 yellow or red onions
- 2 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 to 3 jalapenos
- 1 lime
Related recipes like Chicken Quesadillas
Getting delicious chicken fajitas on the table is a breeze using a slow cooker; and clean up takes n...
Getting delicious chicken fajitas on the table is a breeze using a slow cooker; and clean up ... Toss your favorite snack foods with melted chocolate and bake.
A sweet citrus dressing seasoned with chili powder and cumin is used both to marinate the chicken br...
In a large salad bowl, toss romaine lettuce with oranges, celery, and green onions. Set aside. Lightly oil grate, and place chicken on grill. Discard the marinade ...