Holiday Fruit Roll-Ups® Cookies
Use your favorite holiday cookie cutters to make these colorful, easy festive cookies.
4 For holly leaf and berries, use Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers and green Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups. For snowflake, use blue Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups and coarse sugar. For candy cane,...
- Yield: 20
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) sugar cookie mix
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 2 boxes Betty Crocker™ Fruit Roll-Ups® Blastin' Berry Hot Colors® chewy fruit flavored snacks
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Fruit Roll-Ups® Flavor Mixers chewy fruit flavored snacks
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Fruit Gushers® red fruit flavored snacks (from tropical flavors variety pack)
- 1 container whipped fluffy white frosting
- Coarse sugar
Related recipes like Holiday Fruit Roll-Ups® Cookies
Childhood favourite, the marble cake, gets an update where precision results in a uniformly stripy s...
Jan 3, 2013 To read more about the cookies we use and to change your settings see our cookies policy. BBC Good Food ..... Plum & amaretti semifreddo.
My citrussy chiffon pie is an airy wonder. It's pepped up with fresh tangerine, plus not one, but tw...
My citrussy chiffon pie is an airy wonder. It's pepped up with fresh tangerine, plus not one, but two types of Girl Scout cookies. —Patricia Rose, Los Angeles, ...