Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken and Rice
Just combine chicken breasts with rice, salsa, and a few other ingredients, and your slow-cooked dinner almost makes itself.
Pour the chicken stock into a slow cooker, and stir in the rice, onion, salsa, green chilies, and half the taco seasoning. Rub the remaining taco seasoning over the chicken breasts, and place...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 3 Hour 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups converted long-grain white rice
- 1/2 large white onion, sliced
- 1 (24 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry taco seasoning mix, divided
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained