Turkey, Kale and Brown Rice Soup
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Turkey, Kale and Brown Rice Soup recipe from Giada De Laurentiis
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the shallots, carrots and bell pepper and saute, stirring frequently, until the vegetables begin...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 to 6 large shallots, chopped
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 8 ounces ground white turkey meat, broken into small chunks
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth, plus more as needed
- One 15-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice, drained
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 small bunch kale, coarsely chopped (about 4 packed cups)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan, optional
Related recipes like Turkey, Kale and Brown Rice Soup
Get Food Network's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe from Food Network...
Get Food Network's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe from Food Network . ... Beat the peanut butter, granulated sugar, light brown sugar and salt with an electric mixer on medium high speed in a large ... Peanut Butter Football Cookie.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Oaxaca Fudge Bars with Cashew-Crumb Topping recipe from Ultimate R...
Ultimate Recipe Showdown: Cookies ... For the filling: Whisk the flour, brown sugar, instant espresso powder, cinnamon, ... Gingerbread Cookie Recipes · Shortbread Cookie Recipes · Oatmeal Cookie Recipes .... The topping tastes like toffee.
Hamburger Soup -- so QUICK and EASY! Great last-minute weeknight meal. Ready in 30 minutes....
by Megan Keno on March 13, 2017. Print. Photography Credit: Megan Keno ... Soup is warm, comforting and always delicious. ... Make this soup your own by adding in some macaroni or other pasta, or give it a spicy kick with a dash of ... Also, this soup is plain cooked ground beef instead of meatballs: Albondigas Soup.
Get Brian Boitano's Coq Au Vin-guine Recipe from Food Network...
Get Brian Boitano's Coq Au Vin guine Recipe from Food Network. ... Cook for 2 minutes and deglaze the pan with 3/4 of the bottle of wine, making sure to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pan. While the ... 30 Minute Coq au Vin.