Apple Cherry Cobbler
"THIS cobbler was always topped with fresh whipped cream that we skimmed from a milk pan kept cool in my uncle's pumphouse. We skimmed off that cream with a flat spoon and carried it to the...
Directions In a bowl, combine first four ingredients. Combine flour and baking powder; add to egg mixture and blend well. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine pie fillings,...
- Yield: 12-16 servings
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
Related recipes like Apple Cherry Cobbler
Retro rocks. This classic pineapple upside-down cake makes a fun centre piece for afternoon tea and ...
Pineapple & cherry upside down sandwich cake. 2.805555 .... I would recommend for a more cake based recipe you double the actual cake base ingredients.
"A great way to use up peaches. Add cranberries for color and taste, and sprinkle brown sugar on top...
Butternut Squash and Cranberry Muffin... 16. Cranberry Apple Breakfast Muffins Recipe Chopped green apple and fresh cranberries flavor these easy muffins ...