Veggie Shrimp Egg Rolls
These wonderful appetizers will be the hit of your next cocktail party. They're versatile in that you can replace the shrimp with cooked crab, lobster or chicken. The tangy, apricot dipping...
Directions In a large skillet, saute ginger and garlic in 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat for 1 minute. Add the shrimp, onions, carrot, red pepper, bean sprouts, water and soy sauce; cook...
- Yield: 19 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup canned bean sprouts, rinsed and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 38 wonton wrappers
- APRICOT-MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE:
- 3/4 cup apricot spreadable fruit
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
Related recipes like Veggie Shrimp Egg Rolls
I love dumplings and have come up with this recipe using all ingredients that I like. The dumplings ...
The dumplings consist of pork, shrimp, watercress, water chestnuts, and assorted seasonings, and they are absolutely delicious! ... OR Place them in a pot of boiling water for 10 minutes; drain and serve in hot chicken broth. .... profile image.
"These hot appetizer bites are delicious and easy to make. Rolls are separated into pieces, topped w...
A crab and Swiss cheese mixture is spread on rolls, topped with water chestnuts, and ... green onion, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder.