Bacon and Egg Pita Pockets
A hearty dinner ready in just 40 minutes! Check out these pocket sandwiches made with bacon, eggs and spices.
6 Wrap each pocket sandwich loosely in plastic wrap or waxed paper. Microwave each sandwich on High 20 to 30 seconds, until warm. Be careful when you take the plastic wrap off the sandwiches...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup Alfredo sauce (from a jar or container)
- 1/4 cup real bacon pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Dash of pepper
- 2 pita (pocket) breads (each 6 inches in diameter)
Related recipes like Bacon and Egg Pita Pockets
These cornmeal-dipped green tomatoes get fried in bacon grease in the true Southern fashion....
These cornmeal dipped green tomatoes get fried in bacon grease in the true ... Karen's Fried Green Tomatoes Recipe A fabulous southern delicacy, these fried ...