Pizza was never easier than this--spread the sauce, pepperoni and cheese on pizza batter and bake for 30 minutes for a savory, deep-dish treat.
Mix batter ingredients in a pre-sprayed 9-1/2-inch deep dish pie plate. Spread pizza sauce evenly over batter. Top dough with pepperoni slices. Firmly push pepperoni into batter. Sprinkle with...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- Mazola Pure® Cooking Spray
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 envelopes Fleischmann's® RapidRise Yeast
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120 degrees F to 130 degrees F)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese