Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Vegetable Stir-Fry recipe from Robert Irvine
Directions In a small bowl, combine soy paste, soy sauce, sesame oil, peanut butter, and garlic chili sauce and set aside briefly.For the rice, bring 2 1/2 cups water to a boil in a saucepot...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1/4 cup soy paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons Vietnamese garlic chili sauce
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and sliced julienne
- 4 heads broccoli, broken into florets
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 medium onion, medium diced
- 1/2 pound snow peas
- 1 large red bell pepper, stem and seeds removed and medium diced
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, core removed, bottom half sliced crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices and the rest medium diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Related recipes like Vegetable Stir-Fry
A smooth blended vegetable soup with blue cheese that's as good for a comforting meal as it is for a...
A smooth blended vegetable soup with blue cheese that's as good for a comforting meal as it is for a dinner party starter, from BBC Good Food. ... a few lumps to remain. Season with black pepper and serve. ... Asparagus soup with tartines. 3.75 .... Courgette, pea & pesto soup ... Marinated beetroot with grilled goat's cheese.
Looking for a vegetable with super health powers? Try spinach. It's packed with vitamins, minerals a...
Looking for a vegetable with super health powers? Try spinach. It's packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that protect you all your life.