Pizza Crust Fantastico
Chewy pizza crust made with a blend of three flours and dried herbs. Just add your favorite toppings and sauce to make a fantastic pizza pie!
Pour warm water into a small bowl. Dissolve honey and yeast in water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes. In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, corn flour,...
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 1/2 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 3/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Related recipes like Pizza Crust Fantastico
Easy pizza dinner that uses chicken and pesto for a great meal. If fontina is not available at your ...
Easy pizza dinner that uses chicken and pesto for a great meal. If fontina ... Spread pesto sauce over the pizza crust. ... Spaghetti squash goes weeknight Italian!
This recipe for the bread machine uses rosemary, oregano, and basil to mimic the bread served at Mac...
202. Bread Machine Thin Crust Pizza Dough Recipe Use your bread machine to make a thin ... World's Easiest Bread Machine Pizza D... Recipe This pizza ...