Chicken and Herbs in White Wine
Chicken pieces are browned in olive oil and combined with sauteed mushrooms and onions, then baked with herbs, white wine, and broth.
Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder, and brown on both sides. Remove chicken to paper towels. Spoon off chicken fat, and return pan to...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (4 pound) chicken, cut into pieces
- garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can chicken broth
Related recipes like Chicken and Herbs in White Wine
Get Le Chocolat Sensation, Cremeax a l'Araguani, Bicuit Oreo Recipe from Food Network...
Get Spicy Stir-Fry Duck with White Pineapple Recipe from Food Network...
Get Spicy Stir Fry Duck with White Pineapple Recipe from Food Network. ... 1 cup white pineapple circles or pineapple circles; Serving ... Spicy Beef Stir Fry.