Pork Tenderloin with Marsala Mushroom Sauce
I served this entree one year for Christmas Eve dinner, and it's now a family favorite. My husband is always happy when we have leftovers because he uses them for sandwiches.
Directions In a small bowl, combine dried mushrooms and hot water; set aside. In another bowl, combine the dried herbs, garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Sprinkle over pork. In a...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (1/2 ounce) dried chanterelle mushrooms
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried savory
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1/2 pound sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 4 ounces pearl onions, trimmed and peeled
- 1 cup marsala wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
Related recipes like Pork Tenderloin with Marsala Mushroom Sauce
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Baked Garlic Balsamic Wings with Spicy Avocado Greek Yogurt Dippin...
Get Roasted Corn, Jicama and Mango Salad Recipe from Food Network...
Get Roasted Corn, Jicama and Mango Salad Recipe from Food Network. ... In a large bowl combine the lime juice, orange juice, orange zest, sugar and hot sauce. ... Add salt and pepper, to taste, and cilantro and whisk until combined.
This intense chocolate orange sponge bake with thick sauce is about as indulgent as a good pudding g...
This intense chocolate orange sponge bake with thick sauce is about as indulgent ... (we used Divine orange milk chocolate); single cream or ice cream, to serve ...
A comforting veggie main packed with rich Italian flavours...
An Italian dumpling made with semolina, flour, potatoes or ricotta and ... Stir in the garlic, fry for 1 min, tip in the tomatoes and gnocchi, then bring to a simmer. ... Cheese & courgette pesto pudding .... I used two tins of tomatoes and added some broccoli and green beans which ... Gnocchi with creamy tomato & spinach sauce.
Get Eggplant Mushroom Moussaka Recipe from Food Network...
Get Eggplant Mushroom Moussaka Recipe from Food Network. ... Cover eggplant with remaining mushroom mixture and top with white sauce. Sprinkle remaining grated cheese over white sauce, cover ... Recipe courtesy of Valerie Bertinelli ...