Cider Bagel Stuffing
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Cider Bagel Stuffing recipe from Food Network
Directions Combine all ingredients and bake at 350 degrees. This can be baked in a pumpkin for 40-50 minutes or in a casserole dish for 30-35 minutes.Serve with your other favorite sides and...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 0 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- All measurements are approximate, and can be changed to any person's liking!
- 5 cups mixed bagel chips (made from your favorite stores day-old bagels, cut in to thin slices and toasted under the broiler)
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite apple cider (hard cider may be substituted, but include 1c hard cider, and 1c water)
- 1 cup pumpkin chunks
- 1/2 cup onions
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (or a sprig)
- 1 teaspoon ground
- Salt and pepper to taste
Related recipes like Cider Bagel Stuffing
A spice-rubbed pork butt is cooked in a pressure cooker in a sauce of honey, molasses, hot sauce, an...
A spice rubbed pork butt is cooked in a pressure cooker in a sauce of honey, ... sauce, 2 tablespoons molasses, cider vinegar, and reserved cooking liquid. ... North Carolina Pulled Pork Recipe Pork shoulder is slow cooked in a tangy, sweet ...
Cheesy rice becomes the bed for oven-roasted pork chops in this comfort food classic recipe....
Tillamook Shredded Medium Cheddar Cheese Shredded Medium Cheese ... Thick pork chops bake with bread stuffing and cream of mushroom soup. ... 135. Pork Chop Potato Casserole Recipe A mixture of sour cream, cream of celery soup ...