Pulled Pork Tortilla Pie
A layered tortilla, pulled pork casserole rich with green chile enchilada sauce and sour cream.
3 Cover; bake 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until hot and bubbly.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 can (11 oz) chipotle white corn or whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, drained
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 package (12 oz) refrigerated hickory smoked seasoned pulled pork
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ mild green chile enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (6 oz)
Related recipes like Pulled Pork Tortilla Pie
"Happy New Year's Day! Start the year off right with a meal of pork and cabbage for luck! Serve with...
Bite size pieces of pork are cooked with cabbage, red and green bell peppers ... Slow Cooker New England Boiled Dinner Recipe Turkey ham is slowly cooked ...