De-Lightful Tuna Casserole
Looking for seafood dinner? Then check out this casserole dish made with tuna, macaroni, and mushroom.
3 Bake at 350°F. for 25 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 (7-oz.) pkg. (1 2/3 cups) uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup skim milk
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can condensed 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup with 30% less sodium
- 1 (6-oz.) can water-packed tuna, drained, flaked
- 1 (4-oz.) can mushroom pieces and stems, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos, if desired
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/3 cup cornflake crumbs
Related recipes like De-Lightful Tuna Casserole
This is so easy and fast, like tuna casserole without baking it! Top with French-fried onions, if de...
This is so easy and fast, like tuna casserole without baking it! ... Chicken and Pasta Casserole ... See how to make quick, easy, elegant seared tuna steaks.
A hearty ham and cheese breakfast casserole with a crispy cornflakes topping....
"This ham and cheese casserole is very filling. It should be assembled and then refrigerated overnight. I usually make this Christmas Eve and serve it Christmas ...
This classic potato and onion 'omelet' is eaten all over Spain. This version includes roasted red pe...
This classic potato and onion 'omelet' is eaten all over Spain. ... Poor Man's Shrimp Recipe Shell macaroni are stuffed with a creamy tuna mixture in this .... almost once a week to have on hand for snacks (Potatoes, onions, and cheese only).