Green Chile Pulled-Pork Burritos
Serve Mexican tonight by taking less than 10 minutes in the morning to get a spicy pork filling ready in the slow cooker.
4 Using slotted spoon, spoon about 1/2 cup pork mixture onto each tortilla; top with about 1 tablespoon each guacamole and sour cream. Fold one side of tortilla up about 1 inch over filling;...
- Yield: 14
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chipotle chili pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2 1/2 lb), trimmed of fat
- 1 poblano chile, chopped
- 1 jar (16 oz) Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky green chile salsa
- 12 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch; from two 11-oz packages)
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream, if desired
Related recipes like Green Chile Pulled-Pork Burritos
Get Pork Roast with Cumin-Spiked Mixed Berry Sauce and Roasted Parsnips Recipe from Food Network...
Seasoned pork neck bones are simmered with lima beans in this tasty and filling Southern classic....
Seasoned pork neck bones are simmered with lima beans in this tasty and filling ... Southern Style Neck Bones Recipe Seasoned pork neck bones are baked ...
Get Sunny's Spicy Spaghetti with Mega Meatballs Recipe from Food Network...
Get Sunny's Spicy Spaghetti with Mega Meatballs Recipe from Food Network. ... Add the ground round, pork, eggs, and garlic and gently combine. Form into 8 ...