Strawberry Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed French Rolls
A just-for-two salad brightens any day with brilliantly colorful ingredients and a honey-touched dressing.
2 Remove rolls from oven. Brush with butter; sprinkle with poppy seed. Serve warm with salad.
- Yield: 2
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 frozen crusty French or crusty wheat dinner rolls (from 12.4-oz bag)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup Yoplait® Original strawberry yogurt (from 2 lb container)
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon poppy seed
Related recipes like Strawberry Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed French Rolls
Easy and delicious! Onions, peppers, and mushrooms are perfect when alternated with shrimp on the sk...
Onions, peppers, and mushrooms are perfect when alternated with shrimp on the skewers. Just cut into bite sized ... Shrimp Louie. Dress up any shrimp or crab summer salad with this classic Louie dressing. .... profile image. Rate and review.
My husband doesn't like rhubarb, but I have fooled him every time with this cake as you cannot taste...
My husband doesn't like rhubarb, but I have fooled him every time with this cake as you ... much for the cake mix powder that was left on the top, but that's a dump cake for 'y. ... I did not have raspberry jello, so I used strawberry & it was so tasty.