Apple Pie Coffee Cake
This moist spice cake from Sandra Castillo of Sun Prairie, Wisconsin is low in fat but full of flavor! "Apple pie filling is my secret ingredient," she writes. "For a fun variation, try it...
Directions Set aside 1 tablespoon cake mix. Set aside 1-1/2 cups pie filling. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream, water, oil, extract and remaining cake mix and pie filling; beat...
- Yield: 14 servings
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package spice cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons fat-free milk
Related recipes like Apple Pie Coffee Cake
Get Food Network Kitchen's Pistachio Melbas (Australia) Recipe from Food Network...
We've used pistachios here, with lemon and orange zests to brighten the flavor. They're not super sweet; they're more of a cookie to have with your tea or coffee.
Slow cooker French toast made with cinnamon-raisin bread and bits of sweetened apples will make your...
Slow cooker French toast made with cinnamon raisin bread and bits of ... Amazing Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake Recipe A rich moist chocolate cake, made ...