Bacon Bourbon Apple Pancakes
Bacon, bourbon, and apple pancakes deliver the perfect balance of sweet and savory for a warm breakfast on chilly weekend mornings.
Heat 1 teaspoon canola oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir apples, 1 tablespoon sugar, and cinnamon in the hot oil until apples are slightly softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove skillet...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 2 cups diced apples
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bourbon whiskey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped cooked bacon
Related recipes like Bacon Bourbon Apple Pancakes
Pumpkin bars topped with a rich cream cheese frosting are a perfect ending to your holiday meal....
Amazing Pork Chops in Cream Sauce. 155. Broccoli and Bacon Salad Recipe Broccoli and bacon, of course, but. Broccoli and Bacon Salad. 15. Linguine with ...