Roasted Asparagus and Yellow Pepper Salad
Roasted asparagus and yellow peppers are tossed with a tangy dressing.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Arrange the asparagus spears and bell peppers in a single layer on the baking sheet, and drizzle or mist with 1/4 cup of olive oil. Roast 8 to...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 2 medium yellow bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large red onion, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup toasted almond slices
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- salad seasoning mix to taste
Related recipes like Roasted Asparagus and Yellow Pepper Salad
Get Peach Marinated Lamb Pops with Spicy Chinese Basil Aioli Recipe from Food Network...
Get Peach Marinated Lamb Pops with Spicy Chinese Basil Aioli Recipe from Food Network. ... Combine 1/8 cup of olive oil, garlic, sea salt, pepper and peaches in a shallow bowl. Coat each lamb pop the peach mixture ... White Peach Sangria.
Rutabaga is roasted and glazed with butter, brown sugar, and soy sauce for a sweet Asian take on an ...
Rutabaga is roasted and glazed with butter, brown sugar, and soy sauce for a sweet Asian take on an overlooked ... Recipe Carrots and parsnips glazed with ...