Apple Fritters with Steen's Cane Syrup
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Apple Fritters with Steen's Cane Syrup recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions Pour oil into a large stockpot or fryer to a depth of 3 to 4 inches and preheat to 360 degrees F. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the...
- Yield: 1 1/2 to 2 dozen
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups peeled, cored, and small diced tart apples, such as Granny Smith
- 1 tablespoon apple brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 11/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Drizzle of Steen's 100 percent Pure Cane Syrup
- Confectioners sugar, for dusting
Related recipes like Apple Fritters with Steen's Cane Syrup
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Thick Pork Chops with Spiced Apples and Raisins recipe from Tyler ...
Pork Chops: 1 gallon water; 1 cup brown sugar; 1 cup sea salt; 1 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed ... Pork Chops with Charred Onion and Poblano.
Serve your dinner guests a honey-glazed ham without the name brand price tag. This corn syrup, honey...
Serve your dinner guests a honey glazed ham without the name brand price tag. This corn syrup, honey and butter glaze will do the trick on a spiral cut ham ...