This baked version of Southern fried chicken is soaked in buttermilk, then coated in well-seasoned panko bread crumbs before baking.
Stir buttermilk and hot sauce together in a bowl; add chicken and stir to coat. Marinate chicken in refrigerator at least 1 hour. Lightly grease a baking sheet. Mix panko bread crumbs, Parmesan...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- cooking spray
Related recipes like Unfried Chicken
Spend 15 minutes in the morning, and this classic dish is ready at dinnertime. MORE+ LESS-...
With slotted spoon, remove chicken, onion and garlic from slow cooker; place ... garlic cloves to use cooked garlic on mashed potatoes, vegetables or bread. ... Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore ..... I also added chedder cheese to the garlic potatoes. ... The Best Chicken Salad Sandwich You've Ever TastedBettycrocker. com.
Here's a 30-minute Mexican-style chili that's loaded with chicken, beans and zesty flavor!...
Here's a 30 minute Mexican style chili that's loaded with chicken, beans and zesty flavor! ... Serve with a Mexican Cornbread muffins and you're sure to have a hit. ... The chili is tasty and hardy while offering a twist on the traditional chili recipe ...