Corn and Pea Salad with Cinnamon-Toasted Pecans
Sugar-and-spiced pecans top off a peppy veggie and greens salad.
4 In large bowl, combine cooked sugar snap peas, corn, salad greens, tomatoes and bell pepper. Add oil mixture; toss to coat. Spoon salad mixture onto individual plates. Top with pecans.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (9-oz.) pkg. frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 (11-oz.) can Green Giant™ SteamCrisp® Super Sweet Yellow and White Corn, drained
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. European blend salad greens
- 2 to 3 Italian plum tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
Related recipes like Corn and Pea Salad with Cinnamon-Toasted Pecans
Get Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Walnuts Recipe from Food Network...
Get Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Walnuts Recipe from Food Network. ... 1/2 cup chilled crumbled goat cheese, such as Montrachet; 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted. Add Checked ... Frisee Salad with Egg and Bacon. Recipe courtesy of ...
Sometimes you just crave a fresh, crunchy, clean-tasting side dish. You'll love this colorful, refre...
Arugula Asparagus Salad. Sometimes you just crave a fresh, crunchy, clean tasting side dish. You'll love this colorful, refreshing salad so much, you might just ...