Tubby's Pesto Panini
A thick layer of homemade pesto adds a fresh herbal flavor to this smoked mozzarella and grilled chicken panini.
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat; lightly oil the grate. Place basil, oil, garlic, Romano cheese, oregano, and pepper into a blender. Blend on high until smooth, adding additional oil...
- Yield: 2
- Cooking time: 16 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 6 (1/4 inch thick) slices Italian bread with sesame seeds (also known as Scali)
- 1/2 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 thin slices smoked mozzarella
Related recipes like Tubby's Pesto Panini
This vegetarian curry is great for feeding a group of mates on a budget, or make a batch to freeze...
This vegetarian curry is great for feeding a group of mates on a budget, or make a ... Thai prawn, squash & pineapple curry ... Chicken, squash & pesto lasagne.
Casseroles aren't just for winter - this light, vibrant one-pot is packed with spring veg and herby ...
Cover, then simmer for 30 mins until the potatoes are tender and the chicken is ... asparagus goes well, as do mange tout, sugar snap peas and baby corn. .... I used sugar snap peas instead of peas and also added more pesto (another tbsp) .
A healthy, fibre-rich grain salad that counts as 2 of your 5-a-day. Mint, dill and parsley, along wi...
A healthy, fibre rich grain salad that counts as 2 of your 5 a day. Mint ... Spring vegetable & cauliflower tabbouleh ... Creamy pesto chicken with roasted tomatoes.