Chicken and Shrimp
Chicken, shrimp and mushrooms sauteed and simmered in a white wine sauce.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Saute mushrooms until golden; remove from skillet with a slotted spoon and set aside. Add another 2 tablespoons oil to skillet....
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/4 cups water
- ground black pepper to taste
Related recipes like Chicken and Shrimp
Get the kids involved in the Easter celebrations with these mini meringues. A light lemony flavour a...
Mar 24, 2016 ... meringues. A light lemony flavour and cute chick decoration makes them the perfect Easter treat. ... Fragrant chicken curry with chick peas.
Serve an authentic Brazilian snack by creating these fried cream cheese pasties with rum-enriched br...
Stir in the egg, vinegar and the rum, then pour the water gradually until the mixture ... Halve the dough and using a floured surface, roll out the dough into a large ... Recipe from bbcgoodfood.com, June 2014 · BBC GoodFood Magazine. You may also like. Acaraje black eyed pea fritters with shrimp filling ... Chimichurri sauce.