Beef Burgundy Soup for Two
Get a jump start on dinner with convenient canned soup. With just a few additions, you'll serve a hearty soup supper for two in 30 minutes.
2 Stir in soup, wine and pepper. Reduce heat to low; cook about 10 minutes or until hot and flavors are blended. Remove rolls from oven; brush with 1 teaspoon butter. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon...
- Yield: 2
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 frozen butterflake dinner rolls (from 20.3-oz bag)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mushrooms, quartered (4 oz)
- 1 can (18.8 oz) Progresso™ Rich & Hearty sirloin steak & vegetables soup
- 1/3 cup dry red wine or nonalcoholic red wine
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
Related recipes like Beef Burgundy Soup for Two
Spicy sausage and tender chicken make a tasty pair in this creamy soup....
Spicy sausage and tender chicken make a tasty pair in this creamy soup. ... Cook the chorizo until it becomes a dark golden brown, breaking up the large pieces, using the same pot over medium high heat. ... Similar: RecipesVideosCategories Articles ... Chicken Tortilla Soup I Recipe and Video See how to make a quick, 5 ...
This is a fabulous addition to prime rib and other cuts of beef. The whipped cream tones down the he...
... rib and other cuts of beef. The whipped cream tones down the heat of the horseradish, so even kids like this. Plus it's pretty! ... Horseradish Sauce. 229. Food Processor Chocolate Whipped Crea... Recipe Typical frostings are too sweet for ...