Steak Fajitas with Tomato-Corn Relish
A colorful corn relish adds fresh flavor to spicy, slow-cooked beef fajitas.
5 To serve, wrap tortillas in damp microwavable paper towels; heat in microwave on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until warm. Spoon about 1/2 cup beef mixture down center of each warm...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 cup thick and chunky cilantro salsa
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle chili pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 lb beef flank steak, trimmed of fat
- 1 sweet onion, cut into 3/4-inch wedges
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch strips
- 12 low-fat flour tortillas (8 inch)
- Fat-free sour cream, if desired
- 1 can (11 oz) whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1 large tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, if desired
Related recipes like Steak Fajitas with Tomato-Corn Relish
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Mozzarella, Cherry Tomato and Basil Skewers recipe from Food Netwo...
Mozzarella, Cherry Tomato and Basil Skewers ... leaves, preferably large. 12 (6 inch) wooden skewers ... Thread a yellow cherry tomato onto a skewer, wrap a bocconcini in a basil leaf and add to the skewer, then finish with a red tomato. ... Tomato, Watermelon, and Basil Skewers. Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis ...
Chinese style pork driblets are glazed in a sweet and spicy sauce that tastes great on chicken and w...
Combine the hoisin sauce, white wine, soy sauce, sugar, tomato paste, garlic, ... Spicy Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Ribs Recipe These sumptuous, habit forming ribs .... I followed the recipe but only used 1 tsp. of Sriracha hot chili sauce, and cut the rack of ribs .... Fixed as written and used to coat country ribs on the grill.