Lobster Mac and Cheese
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Lobster Mac and Cheese recipe from Ree Drummond
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the macaroni until still very firm; the macaroni should be too firm to eat right out of the pot. Drain and...
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 35 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 8 ounces macaroni
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, plus more for buttering the pan
- 2 lobster tails, meat removed and chopped into large chunks
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup shelf-stable grated Parmesan, such as Kraft
- 3/4 cup grated sharp Cheddar
- 3/4 cup grated fontina cheese
- 4 ounces goat cheese (chevre)
Related recipes like Lobster Mac and Cheese
All that is good about Spring!...
Blanch the asparagus in a pan of boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes; they should still retain a bite. Drain and refresh under cold running water, ... Goat's cheese, spring onion & hazelnut tart. 3 ... Caramelised onion quiche with cheddar & bacon. 5.
A delicious, light cheesecake, with stem ginger and white chocolate...
A delicious, light cheesecake, with stem ginger and white chocolate. This recipe has ... Fold the melted white chocolate and glace ginger into the cream cheese mix. Spoon into the tin, level ... Chocolate & ginger honeycomb cheesecakes 2016 ...