Beef strips with crunchy Thai salad
Swap your squashed sandwich for this crunchy salad, the perfect lunch made using leftovers
Thinly slice the beef and add to the salad. Some steamed rice flavoured with rice vinegar is a good side dish.
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 5 Hour 6 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 2 thick cut lean steak Steak StaykSteak is essentially a boneless thick or thin slice of red meat, cut across the grain of a large… , about 600g/1lb 5oz in total
- 4 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce Fish sauceA seasoning often used in Vietnamese and Thai cooking. In Vietnam it is usually made from shrimp…
- 1 tbsp light muscovado sugar
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 200g bag crunchy salad mixed with 1bsp orangec juice
- 50g carrot Carrot ka-rotThe carrot, with its distinctive bright orange colour, is one of the most versatile root… , grated (1 medium carrot)
- handful beansprouts
Related recipes like Beef strips with crunchy Thai salad
Get Hot and Sour Fresh Noodles with Zucchini Recipe from Food Network...
Get Hot and Sour Fresh Noodles with Zucchini Recipe from Food Network. ... lengthwise into thin strips with a vegetable peeler; 1 pound fresh wheat flour noodles, cooked according to package instructions and rinsed ... Chicken Noodle Soup.
Get Spicy Roast Beef and Capicola Sub Sandwich Recipe from Food Network...
Get Spicy Roast Beef and Capicola Sub Sandwich Recipe from Food ... 12 ounces thinly sliced deli roast beef, cut into strips ... Porcini Rubbed Roast Beef.
Get Chicken and Baby Spinach with Raspberry-Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe from Food Network...
For the dressing: Combine vinaigrette, raspberries, and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth; set aside. For the salad: In a large bowl, toss together spinach, ...