Pan Seared Pork Chops Topped with Brown Sugar Glazed Apples ...
Bacon and apple flavors infuse these pan-seared pork chops served with a rich pan sauce.
Mix salt and black pepper together; season both sides of each pork chop. Press both sides of apple slices into brown sugar to coat them. Cook bacon in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat,...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 thin-cut, bone-in center-cut pork loin chops
- 1 tart red apple (such as Braeburn), cored, cut into 16 slices
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup Swanson® Unsalted Chicken Stock
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 green onions, chopped, divided
- salt to taste (optional)
Related recipes like Pan Seared Pork Chops Topped with Brown Sugar Glazed Apples ...
Get Ginger Marinated Squab with Mango Sauce and Watercress Salad Recipe from Food Network...
This recipe is fast and filling; it can be quickly prepared with a single skillet. A pan fried pork ...
Pork Chops with Grapes and Almonds. Pork chops dressed up in amazing flavors ! .... Suzanne Cloud. 6. 140. 3. 1/30/2017. Loved the receipe. You can pretty ...
This double crust pie has a cream filling topped with cinnamon laced apples. To finish, a simple gla...
This double crust pie has a cream filling topped with cinnamon laced apples. To finish, a simple glaze is poured over the warm pie. Serve chilled for best results.