Lobster Mac and Cheese
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Lobster Mac and Cheese recipe from Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.Combine the lobster meat, cooked macaroni, scallions and tomatoes in a large bowl and set aside.Combine the flour...
- Yield: 24 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 50 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 pounds fresh shucked lobster meat
- 3 pounds cooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted tomatoes
- 2 cups flour
- 12 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 6 cups half-and-half
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 pounds shredded white Cheddar
- 2 pounds plus 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 3 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 ounces dried Italian seasoning
Related recipes like Lobster Mac and Cheese
"Somewhere between a pilaf and risotto, this is a quick and easy creamy rice dish that is gourmet qu...
"Somewhere between a pilaf and risotto, this is a quick and easy creamy rice dish that is gourmet quality with a subtle smoked cheese and herbs finish.
These mini frittatas are great for lunchboxes and tasty snacks. Make a batch at the weekend and enjo...
These mini frittatas are great for lunchboxes and tasty snacks. Make a ... Stir in the butternut squash mixture along with the thyme leaves and goat's cheese.