Spicy Sesame Noodle Salad
A bright, colorful salad with linguini, carrots, green onions, and lightly cooked green beans gets an Asian taste from orange zest, toasted sesame oil and soy sauce, and a hint of heat from chopped serrano peppers.
Fill a saucepan with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Once the water is boiling, stir in the linguine, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally,...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 1/2 ounces uncooked linguine pasta
- 9 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed and cut on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 2 small serrano chile peppers, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- salt and black pepper to taste
Related recipes like Spicy Sesame Noodle Salad
Chunks of pineapple, fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges and miniature marshmallows are wrapped in a th...
Sarah's Ambrosia Fruit Salad Recipe Ambrosia salad loaded with ... Twenty Four Hour Layered Salad Recipe Amazing salad with a creamy sour cream ...
This soup is loaded bitter melon rings that are filled to the brim with seasoned ground pork....
This soup is loaded bitter melon rings that are filled to the brim with seasoned ... Pho Ga Soup Recipe Pho ga, a Vietnamese chicken noodle soup, is topped ...
Jay's spicy slow cooker turkey chili has a perfect combination of seasonings, chile peppers, beans, ...
Jay's spicy slow cooker turkey chili has a perfect combination of seasonings, chile peppers, beans, and turkey that is a great addition to football watching parties, ...