Asian Noodle Salad Recipe
Asian noodle salad with plenty of colorful veggies and a sesame ginger dressing.
1 Bring 4 quarts of water to a rolling boil in a large pot. If using Chinese noodles, do not add salt (they are already salted). If using soba or pasta noodles, add a tablespoon of salt to...
- Yield: Serves 4 to 6
- Cooking time: 00 Hour 30 Min
- Publisher: Simplyrecipes.com
- 10 ounces Chinese noodles (for making chow mein)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 - 3 cups raw bite-sized broccoli florets (from about 1 head of broccoli)
- 4 ounces mung bean sprouts (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced white and green parts
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and seeded, thinly sliced and cut into 1-inch long pieces
- 1/4 large purple cabbage, cored and thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 large carrot, peeled and slivered (just continue to peel with a peeler)
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 Tbsp white granulated sugar
- 1 medium clove of garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup canola, rice bran, or vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons dark sesame oil
Related recipes like Asian Noodle Salad Recipe
Back to Pork Carnitas with Cilantro Tomatillo Sauce recipe. Delete photo; Edit description; Make profile photo. Done editing Cancel ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Edamame-Rice Salad with Teriyaki Tuna recipe from Robin Miller...
Get this all star, easy to follow Edamame Rice Salad with Teriyaki Tuna recipe from ... from Flank Steak with Sauteed Edamame and Wasabi Mustard Dressing.