My Italian neighbor gave me the ingredients for this salad, but he didn't have the measurements written down. I experimented and came up with this recipe, which is a nice side dish with many...
Directions Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels; drain, 2 tablespoons...
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (16 ounces) wagon wheel pasta or other specialty shape pasta
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 to 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 to 3 medium zucchini (about 1-1/2 pounds), halved and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
Related recipes like Zucchini-Garlic Pasta
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Spaghetti alla Ceci recipe from Rachael Ray...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Spaghetti alla Ceci recipe from Rachael Ray. ... Add chick peas to garlic and season them with thyme, salt and pepper then saute them for 3 to 4 minutes. ... Drain pasta and toss with sauce.