Goat Cheese, Pear and Blackberry Tart
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Goat Cheese, Pear and Blackberry Tart recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry to a rectangle about 8 by 12-inches. Fold the edges of the long sides over about 1 1/2-inches...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 sheet prepared puff pastry
- 4 ounces mild, creamy goat cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lavender honey
- 2 ripe, firm pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 ounces fresh blackberries
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
Related recipes like Goat Cheese, Pear and Blackberry Tart
"One of my family's favorite comfort foods is the lowly meat pie. Lowly? It's actually full of flavo...
Topped with flaky puff pastry, this golden brown pie is stuffed with a filling of seasoned ground beef and pork, diced vegetables, and shredded Cheddar cheese.
This recipe is awesome for fresh halibut - fresh herbs, lemon and dill spice the fish without overpo...
... beyond belief! The sauce is delightfully .... I made this with sea salt, canola oil, dill, cilantro, lemon juice, and thinly sliced swiss cheese on top. I then baked it ...