Roasted New Potatoes with Garlic
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Roasted New Potatoes with Garlic recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.Half the potatoes lengthwise and cut them into 1-inch-wide wedges. In a medium bowl, toss the potatoes with the butter and 1 teaspoon of salt. Spread...
- Yield: about 4 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 0 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 1/2 pounds medium red bliss or other waxy-style potatoes, skin-on and scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Copyright 2001 Television Food Network, GP. All rights reserved
Related recipes like Roasted New Potatoes with Garlic
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Spaghetti alla Ceci recipe from Rachael Ray...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Spaghetti alla Ceci recipe from Rachael Ray. ... Add chick peas to garlic and season them with thyme, salt and pepper then saute them for 3 to 4 minutes. ... Drain pasta and toss with sauce.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Fried Chicken recipe from The Best Thing I Ever Made...
Get this all star, easy to follow Fried Chicken recipe from The Best Thing I Ever Made. ... For the brine: Combine the stock, brine, salt, seeds, bay leaf, oranges, garlic ... Add the vinegar, sugar, xanthan gum, white pepper, lime zest and juice.