Alfredo Seafood Fettuccine
This rich and creamy pasta dish with three types of seafood comes together in moments. “When I serve this entree to guests, friends say I shouldn’t have worked so hard,” says Renae Rossow...
Directions Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, prepare Alfredo sauce according to package directions. In a large skillet, saute the crab, scallops and shrimp in butter...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 envelope Alfredo sauce mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat
- 6 ounces bay scallops
- 6 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon plus 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Related recipes like Alfredo Seafood Fettuccine
"Crab meat and crushed crackers mix with mayonnaise, eggs, and seafood seasoning to make a large bat...
Crab meat and crushed crackers mix with mayonnaise, eggs, and seafood seasoning to make a large batch of homemade crab cakes in just a few minutes in ...