Spanish Rice Enchiladas
My husband and son love ground geef in every way. It's versatile and delicious in so many recipes. With an assortment of toppings, these enchilas are a meal by themselves.—Corine Kirscher,...
Directions In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Set aside 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning; add remaining seasoning to beef. Stir in 3/4 cup water; cover...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning, divided
- 2-1/2 cups water, divided
- 1 package (6.8 ounces) Spanish rice and pasta mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- Diced avocado, sliced ripe olives, shredded lettuce, sour cream and/or taco sauce
Related recipes like Spanish Rice Enchiladas
Indian-inspired rice is nicely spiced with curry powder, cinnamon, and garlic powder for a delicious...
Indian inspired rice is nicely spiced with curry powder, cinnamon, and garlic powder ... Indian Curried Barley Pilaf Recipe This is a delicious and savory curried ...
This creamy coconut milk rice pudding is a warm and comforting treat that is nicely spiced and loade...
This creamy coconut milk rice pudding is a warm and comforting treat that is nicely spiced and loaded with tasty fruit. ... Jasmine Rice Pudding with Toasted Coc.