Carrot Cake Cheesecake from Duncan Hines®
A scrumptious Carrot Cake Cheesecake with the added sweetness of pineapple frosting.
Carrot Cake: Soak carrots and raisins in 1 cup HOT tap water, allow to stand for 5 mins. Drain and squeeze out excess water from carrots and raisins. In mixing bowl add dry mix, 2 eggs, 1/4...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 55 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- Carrot Cake:
- 1 (21.4 ounce) box Duncan Hines® Classic Carrot Cake Mix
- 1 cup hot tap water (for soaking carrots and raisins)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8.5 ounce) can crushed pineapple, packed in juice, drained well, reserve juice
- 1/2 cup coconut (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Cheese Cake Filling:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 2 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon butter (softened)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
Related recipes like Carrot Cake Cheesecake from Duncan Hines®
Grated courgette gives this cake a lovely moist texture - a great way to use up a glut from your gar...
Grated courgette gives this cake a lovely moist texture a great way to use up ... Salted dark chocolate, rye & courgette cake ... Courgette, potato & cheddar soup.