Shrimp Jalapeno Boats
These appealing "boats" make an attractive addition to any appetizer tray. "We love jalapenos and so do a lot of our friends," writes Peggy Wolfgang of Canby, Oregon.
Directions Cut jalapenos in half and remove seeds. Place in two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and onions; spoon into...
- Yield: 36 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 18 medium jalapeno peppers
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
Related recipes like Shrimp Jalapeno Boats
Get Spicy Beer-Steamed Shrimp with Kicked Up Cocktail Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
Chili queso dip made in the slow cooker with onion, salsa, and jalapeno peppers is the perfect dish ...
Chili queso dip made in the slow cooker with onion, salsa, and jalapeno ... Double Chili Cheese Dip Recipe This is an easy appetizer that you can make at ...