Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Apples, spice and nuts mix up in a microwave-easy munchy mix that's ready in about half an hour.
3 Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool, about 5 minutes. Place in serving bowl; stir in raisins. Store in airtight container.
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 5 cups Wheat Chex™ cereal
- 1 cup lightly salted whole almonds
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped dried apples
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt-covered raisins
Related recipes like Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
These ground pork burgers with apple and bell pepper are given an Asian flair with teriyaki sauce an...
These ground pork burgers with apple and bell pepper are given an Asian ... Tuna Confetti Salad Recipe There are lots of diced veggies that give this salad its ...
Rhubarb is sweetened and topped with a crunchy oat topping in this delicious and easy to make pie. A...
Oatmeal Cookie Apple Crisp. Dessert that combines apple pie filling with cookie like topping. Rhubarb Cherry Pie. See how to make a sweet and tart fruit pie ...