Whole Wheat Fettuccine with Roasted Tomatoes, Peas and Fresh ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Whole Wheat Fettuccine with Roasted Tomatoes, Peas and Fresh Mozzarella recipe from Giada De Laurentiis
Directions For the tomatoes: Place an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a heavy baking sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray, and set aside.Toss...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 0 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 cups grape or small cherry tomatoes (about 10 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound whole wheat or brown rice fettuccine pasta
- 1/2 cup red wine, such as pinot noir
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- One 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes in tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- One 8-ounce ball fresh mozzarella cheese, drained and diced, or 8 ounces ciliengine, drained
Related recipes like Whole Wheat Fettuccine with Roasted Tomatoes, Peas and Fresh ...
This quick and easy salsa can be made in just a few minutes with a food processor. Green onions inst...
This authentic salsa is bursting with fresh tomatoes, peppers, onions, and lime. ... Jen's Fresh and Spicy Salsa Recipe This recipe is bursting with flavor! It is ...