Winter Squash, Sausage & Feta Bake
This time of year, I can't resist butternut squash, with its bright color and fall flavor. It helps make this casserole a guaranteed hit at potlucks. — Craig Simpson, Savannah, Georgia
Directions Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook the sausage, onions and 1/4 teaspoon pepper flakes over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink and onions are...
- Yield: 20 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium butternut squash (about 4 pounds), peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium acorn squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 2 small sweet red peppers, chopped
Related recipes like Winter Squash, Sausage & Feta Bake
Get Sweet and Sour Butternut Squash---Zucca in Agrodolce Recipe from Food Network...
Your family will run to the dinner table when you make this delicious chicken Alfredo casserole topp...
Stir in Alfredo sauce, milk, chicken, broccoli and basil. Cook until mixture is ..... I noticed some people used Grands & they didn't fully bake. Think I'll snip my ...