All of my family loves vegetables, and in the summer when squash is plentiful, I serve this dish frequently. It is truly my husband's favorite and can serve as a complete dinner for him.
Directions Drain tomatoes, reserving 1/4 cup juice; set aside. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the zucchini, onion and rice; dot with 1 tablespoon butter. Top with squash and...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) stewed tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup uncooked instant rice
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Related recipes like Squash Provencal
Spaghetti squash replaces pasta in this cheesy gluten-free bake with Italian sausage; a great recipe...
Spaghetti squash replaces pasta in this cheesy gluten free bake with Italian ... Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai Recipe Replace rice noodles with shredded ...
Pillsbury® artisan dinner rolls are a great accompaniment to serve with this fabulous stew!...
1: fresh beef brisket (3 lb; not corned beef), cut into 3 pieces lengthwise. 1: medium butternut squash (3 lb), peeled, cut into 3/4 to 1 inch cubes (about 8 cups).