Green Salad with French Dressing
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Green Salad with French Dressing recipe from Trisha Yearwood
Directions For the salad: Layer the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl, beginning with the lettuce, then adding the tomatoes, bell pepper and onion.For the French dressing: Put the vinegar,...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, such as Vidalia, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
Related recipes like Green Salad with French Dressing
Get Bobby Flay's Miso-Ginger Marinated Grilled Salmon Recipe from Food Network...
Whisk together the miso, mirin, vinegar, soy sauce, green onions, ginger, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Place the salmon in a baking dish, pour the marinade ...
Get Mario Batali's Radicchio Treviso with Eggs and Prosciutto: Radicchio con Uova e Prosciutto Recip...
Divide the salad evenly among 4 plates and top each serving with a sunny side up egg ... Radicchio Pasta Salad ... Arugula, Radicchio and Parmesan Salad.