Slow Cooker Mexican Chili Bowls from Del Monte®
Taco seasoning, green chilies, and a hint of chocolate and peanuts give this Mexican-inspired, slow cooked chicken rich flavor.
Combine tomatoes, corn, beans, taco seasoning and chocolate chips in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add chicken, lightly press down into tomato mixture to cover slightly. Cover and cook 8 hours on LOW...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes with Zesty Mild Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 (8.8 ounce) packages heat-and-serve brown rice
- Topping Options:
- Sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sliced green onion
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
Related recipes like Slow Cooker Mexican Chili Bowls from Del Monte®
Entertaining doesn't have to equal stress, this spruced up one-pot is perfect for people with little...
Greek lamb with orzo ... The orzo should be cooked and the sauce thickened. .... Made this in the slow cooker and therefore reduced the amount of chicken stock ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Fried Chicken with Ancho Honey recipe from Bobby Flay...
Get this all star, easy to follow Fried Chicken with Ancho Honey recipe from Bobby Flay. ... Whisk together 1 quart of the buttermilk, 2 tablespoons salt, and the chili de arbol in a large bowl or large baking dish. ... Fried Chicken with Dill Salt.
Rabbit is roasted in a spicy onion gravy. Great for dinner, served with rice and homemade bread....
Rabbit is roasted in a spicy onion gravy. Great for dinner ... See how to make quick and easy pork tenderloin in your slow cooker. ... Wild about Game. By: Carl ...