Chicken Potato Casserole
This savory, satisfying casserole from Kersten Campbell of Pullman, Washington is real comfort food that freezes so well. Thaw it in the fridge overnight then pop it into the oven when you...
Directions Place potatoes and water in a 3-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, divide chicken between two greased 8-in. square...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 6 large baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
Related recipes like Chicken Potato Casserole
Cooked potatoes are partially mashed to make a creamy casserole with chunks of ham dotted throughout...
See how to make a cheesy baked casserole with ham, potatoes, and corn. ... Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham Recipe This hearty dish of scalloped ...
Perfect Friday night food, a warming low fat prawn curry ready in just 20 minutes...
Perfect Friday night food, a warming prawn curry ready in just 20 minutes, from ... cakes with sweet chilli sauce or Thai burgers with salsa & sweet potato wedges. .... as I think the curry would have been quite boring without any vegetables.