Crab-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Meet the Cook: Busy as an active-duty member of the Coast Guard and the mother of a 7-year-old son, I prepare this elegant dish for guests and special occasions. The sauce is so versatile,...
Directions In a saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons butter. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in broth and milk. Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; set aside....
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/3 cup crushed saltines (about 10 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Hot cooked rice, optional
Related recipes like Crab-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
For an elegant presentation of this crab and asparagus frittata, choose slender asparagus spears and...
For an elegant presentation of this crab and asparagus frittata, choose slender ... flaked, and cartilage removed; 1/3 cup bottled roasted red sweet peppers, ...
Fresh dill, chives and a dab of mustard give this tuna salad a wonderful flavor. The combo of mayonn...
Mel's Crab Salad. Fresh and fast, you too can have delicious crab salad on hand for lunch and snack · Minty Orzo Lentil and Feta Salad. Tasty twist on the typical ...
A simple and juicy solution for dinner....
Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. ... Grandmas Bogie's Parmesan Chicken Recipe A baked Parmesan chicken that is .... Way to much mayo, and mine did not get crispy on the outside like in the picture.