Vanilla Walnut Pumpkin Pie
A smooth and creamy pumpkin pie is made with fresh sugar pumpkin, a premade pie crust, and French vanilla coffee creamer, brown sugar, and a little cinnamon for flavor.
Place the pumpkin halves in a large saucepan, and fill with water to barely cover. Bring the pan to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer the pumpkin until tender, about 30 minutes....
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 25 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (1 pound) pumpkin, halved and seeded
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup French vanilla flavored liquid coffee creamer
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (9 inch) prepared pie crust
Related recipes like Vanilla Walnut Pumpkin Pie
Get Chocolate Bread Pudding with Spiced Cream Recipe from Food Network...
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 6 cup loaf pan (9 1/4 by 5 1/4 by 2 3/ 4) with the butter. Whisk the eggs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, melted ...